Providing accommodation in County Durham | Report a Repair | Online Referral Form
0191 3845073

Unsupported housing

  • Home
  • Unsupported housing

The unsupported properties (some of which are shared accommodation), which are located throughout County Durham are ideal as general needs lets. We do not provide ongoing support to residents in these properties.

If you would like further information on any of our unsupported properties, please telephone 0191 3845073 or send us a message.

Share this page:
Translate »